Holly is an Australian FRM model born in Queensland now living in Melbourne. She is a perfect candidate for a range of bookings due to her ability to carry a number of diverse looks. Holly has plenty of experience across a number of sports including absailing, rowing, basketball, cycling, netball, volleyball and soccer.
A short interview with Holly:
1. What do you usually do in your free time?
I love to adventure, practice art and photography and spend time being around the people I love.
2. Are there any sports that you enjoy in particular?
I’ve played Netball my whole life but my love for basketball has taken over the past couple of years.
3. If you could be any animal what would you be?
I would probably be a dolphin because they are intelligent, yet they don’t appear to take themselves too seriously and also enjoy having fun.
4. Are there any social issues you are particularly passionate about?
Bulling is definitely an issue that I’m passionate about and have also been through myself throughout my whole schooling life.
5. Which musicians have you seen live?
Besides the local band at the pub I’ve never seen musicians live, been to a concert or festival before. But It’s definitely on my list of things to do!