Based in Melbourne, Tayla is highly skilled in the areas of basketball and volleyball, and also enjoys swimming/diving, aerobics, tennis, netball and table tennis. Tayla's warm smile makes her an excellent candidate for commercial and catalogue bookings.
A short interview with Tayla:
1. What music are you listening to at the moment?
Ed sheeran, The Advener- fade out lines, klingande- Jubel
2. What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you this week?
Finished first semester of Uni, studying to be a sports therapist.
3. Do you have a hidden talent, and if so what is it?
Can play any sport but favourite and playing now is volleyball
4. Are there any songs that remind you of your childhood?
'Hanging by a moment' by Lifehouse
5. What dish do you cook the most often?
Lemon pepper Lamb cutlets, with fresh vegetables and golden potatoes