A 20% Agency Service Fee and 10% GST applicable to the service fee applies to all FRM/Bucknall management/Reel Faces FRM bookings. A superannuation guarantee levy of 11% is applicable. Please note that booking sheets must be signed and returned prior to job commencing.
The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS:
- MODEL’S RATES ARE BASED ON AN 8 HOUR DAY, UNLESS OTHERWISE NEGOTIATED AND AGREED TO IN WRITING BY FRM/REELFACES /BUCKNALL MANAGEMENT.
- OVERTIME RATES: TIME-AND-A-HALF APPLIES AFTER 8 HOURS, OVERTIME BEGINS AT AND IS BASED ON AN 8 HOUR WORK DAY.
- TRAVEL RATE: TRAVEL TIME WILL BE CHARGED AT HALF FEE TRAVEL.
- SUPERANNUATION: ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO SUPERANNUATION NOT INCLUSIVE OF QUOTED FEES AND TO BE PAID BY THE CLIENT. THE CLIENT IS LIABLE TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THE ARTIST FOR THEIR SERVICES AND AS SUCH HOLDS THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR PAYMENT OF ANY APPLICABLE SUPERANNUATION
- FITTINGS: FITTING FEE APPLIES IF 4 OR MORE GARNMENTS ARE TRIED ON BY THE TALENT.
- MEN’S UNDERWEAR RATE: APPLY FOR BRIEFS, BOXERS, SLEEPWEAR.
- WOMEN’S LINGERIE RATE: BRAS, PANTIES, SLIPS, SLEEPWEAR, PANTYHOSE.
- 20% SERVICE FEE OR AGENCY FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL MODEL’S RATES, UNLESS OTHERWISE NEGOTIATED AND AGREED TO IN WRITING BY FRM/REELFACES /BUCKNALL MANAGEMENT.
- 10%GST APPLIES TO THE SERVICE FEE ONLY.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY: DISCLOSURE OF EXTRAORDINARY CONDITIONS OR REQUIREMENTS IS MANDATORY. THE CLIENT MUST NOTIFY THE AGENCY OF DOUBLE, TRIPLE OR GROUP BOOKINGS. THE CLIENT MUST PROVIDE ADEQUATE DRESSING FACILITIES ON ALL THE BOOKINGS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE CLIENT TO NOTIFY FRM OF ANY DISCREPANCIES UPON RECEIPT OF ANY INVOICES. THE CLIENT MUST HAVE RELEVANT INSURANCE TO COVER THE MODEL AS AN EMPLOYEE.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- TENTATIVE BOOKINGS: IF THE CLIENT DOES NOT EXERCISE THE OPTION TO RELEASE OR CONFIRM TENTATIVE BOOKINGS 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE BOOKING, FRM MODEL MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOOKING ALLOWING ANOTHER BOOKING TO TAKE PLACE
- DEFINITE BOOKINGS: ALL BOOKINGS ARE CALCULATED ON AN 8 CONSECUTIVE HOUR DAY (INCLUSIVE OF LUNCH BREAK). BEFORE 9.00am, AFTER 5.30pm OR AFTER 8 CONSECUTIVE HOURS, TIME-AND-A-HALF WILL BE CHARGED, UNLESS OTHERWISE NEGOTIATED. WEEKEND AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY RATES ARE TO BE NEGOCIATED SEPARATELY.
- TRAVEL TIME: TRAVEL TIME WILL BE CHARGED AT HALF FEE.
- PREPARATION TIME: FITTINGS, MAKE-UP, HAIR, DRESSING AND REHEARSAL TIME WILL BE CHARGED AT FULL FEE UNLESS OTHERWISE NEGOCIATED.
- WEATHER CANCELLATION: ON FIRST CANCELLATION, NO FEE; ON SECOND CANCELLATION, HALF FEE; ON THIRD AND SUBSEQUENT CANCELLATION(s), FULL FEE.
- CANCELLATIONS: WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE BOOKING, FULL FEE CHARGED. CANCELLATION OF CONFIRMED TRIPS MUST BE MADE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE BOOKING, OTHERWISE FULL FEE WILL BE CHARGED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 3 DAYS.
- WEATHER PERMIT OPTIONS: BOOK OR RELEASE WILL BE ENFORCED FOR OPTIONS WHEN SECONDARY JOB IS READY TO CONFIRM.
- USAGE: USE RIGHTS ARE LIMITED TO THE SPECIFIC RIGHTS GRANTED AND CONFIRMED BY AGENCY IN WRITING, AND MAY NOT BE EXTENDED WITHOUT FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS. ALL MUST BE AGREED TO IN WRITING BY FRM/REELFACES/BUCKNALL MANAGEMENT.
- SOCIAL MEDIA TO BE NEGOTIATED AS A SEPARATE ENTITY AND NOT INCLUDED IT THE STANDARD WEB & ELECTRONIC MEDIA USAGE.
- CHECK WITH AGENCY FOR ADVERTISING CONFLICTS.
- ACCOUNTING: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE HOURS: 10am to 4pm, thursday
ALL INVOICES ARE NET 30.
Agent / Talent / Client Relationship: The relationship between the talent (Model) and Sahvale pty ltd trading as fashion result models /reel faces, ( Agent) is documented in a written contract. In summary, the Model has engaged the Agent to be their representative and the Agency has the Model’s written authority to enter into contracts with any and all Clients on their behalf. The Agent is NOT the Model’s employer. The Agent acts as an intermediary between the Model and the Client. In accordance with the ATO’s “PAYG withholding for performing Models” guidelines, the Agency is entitled to raise invoices and collect monies on behalf of the Model, as an intermediary, even though the contract exists between Client and Model. The Client is defined as the “end-user” by the Australian Taxation Office’s (ATO) “PAYG withholding for performing Models” guidelines. Web address for these ATO guidelines: https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/PAYG-withholding/In-detail/Specialised-industrytopics/PAYG-withholding---performing-artists-and-promotional-activities/ A contract is created between Client and Model once a booking is confirmed with the Agency whether written, written and partly oral or wholly oral as stated in the ATO’s “Superannuation Guarantee Ruling SGR 2005/2” (point 38). The Client is responsible for the payment of Superannuation Guarantee Contributions for the Model at the legislated rates. By making a booking through Sahvale pty ltd trading as fashion result models /reel faces, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept these terms and conditions.